Gerbe FUTURA 40 Pantyhose/Tights (Plus Size Available) - HUGE RANGE OF COLOURS
Gerbe French Hosiery Futura 40 coloured Denier Tights/Pantyhose (available Plus Size) - Starts with Legs
Satiny opaque, run-resistant, featuring a harmoniously shaped silhouette and tone the legs thanks to their optimum progressive tightening. A rich palette of deep colours makes them must have hosiery for any wardrobe.
For prolonged standing and sitting, the draining and relaxing effect relieves the legs by a graduated massage and brings a real well-being throughout the day.
Recommended for all activities in prolonged standing and sitting for long rides.
Ultra flat seamless waistband, back comfort panel, gusset, progressive contention, gradual support, invisible reinforced heels and toes.
Opaque satin sheen tights,40 denier appearance, leg support
72% Polyamide (Nylon)
40 denier (opaque)
- Bleu Nuit
- Citrine ( Mustard)
- Noir (black)
- Paprika (dark orange)
- Kaki (green)
- Amethyste (light purple)
- Vin d' Automine (burgandy)
- ideally wash your items by hand in warm soapy water at a temperature of about 30 ° C
- possibility also to wash your items in the machine after having slipped into a protective net
no tumble drying, no ironing, no dry cleaning
How to put on your tights for optimal comfort and well-being
- to sit up
- rolling on itself, all the way to the tip, each leg of the pantyhose by inserting the thumb inside
- put the foot down to the bottom of the ankle and check the correct position of the tip and heel
- stretch slightly in width and gradually unwind, gently, the leg of the pantyhose to the middle of the thigh
- put the second leg of the tights in the same way
- to stand up
- carefully slip on the upper leg and pantyhose of the pantyhose and check the correct positioning of the belt at the waist
Made in France since 1904, Gerbe is one of the best, and leading hosiery manufactures in the world. Gerbe is recognized as a prestigious brand for fine and luxurious products, made for those who desire that sensational feeling of silk enhanced hosiery.Founded in 1904 by Stephane Gerbe, the brand GERBE has built its reputation for excellence on essential values: a production 100% made in France, a unique "Savoir Faire", high quality material choices and hand made"Haute Couture" confection providing un -match able comfort, painstaking verification throughout manufacture and final control of each item.